Event Phone: 425-939-2255
Summer Session Art Classes June 24th to Aug 31st – Ages 8-11 years
Class meets every Monday from 5 to 6.30 PM.
Choose from 11 or 9 weeks session. Monthly option available with 4 classes.
Make up Class Policy
- 11 Week = 2 Make up
- 9 Week = 1 Make up
- 4 Week = No Make up
We have a yearlong beginner, intermediate and advance art programs where our students learn fundamentals of Fine Art. Ours is a class semi-private class structure where teacher-student ratio is 6:1. We focus on the process one takes to create an art work and an uncompromising quality of artwork.
Fine Art Fundamentals 8+
Our intermediate program covers the knowledge of Fine Art Fundamentals. Students enjoy the challenges and joys of creating ‘original’ works of art while developing observation and problem solving skills. Students learn:
- Basic Elements and Principles of Fine Art
- One point perspective
- Two point perspective
- Form, Composition and Balance
- 3D Effects in 2D Artwork through Drawing and Coloring
- Use of Art Mediums such as pencil renderings, charcoal, oil pastel, dry pastel and acrylic
- From June 24th to Aug 31st
June 24, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Venue: Creative Hands Art School