Creative Hands Art School looking for part time art instructor /teacher at afternoon/evening and weekend shift. Available hours are 4- 8 PM Mon – Fri and 4-5 hours during weekend.
What we are looking for:
- You have art related degree and familiar with at least two of these art medium: chalk pastel, oil pastel, watercolor, pen, pencil, oils.
- You can Instruct step-by-step painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes. You will also support studio in curriculum development
- You are easily approachable and have great inter personal skill and love to talk to parent about their children progress.
- You are passionate about art and love working with children to create great art piece. 1 year experience teaching art to children.
- You are not shy when it comes to admin work or set up for each class/camp/party and clean up after
- You organize and manage daily attendance and student’s art works.
- Background and criminal check is a must
- Ensure all materials are available to both children and adults
- 8-30 hours of work per week.
Nice to have:
- Clay hand building and pottery on wheel experience
- Portrait making
- Be able to paint customer’s pet on request
- 1 year experience
If you love the arts, working with children and being the host of a party, this is the job for you! To apply send us a brief cover letter/email to [email protected] explaining why you are the right fit for Creative Hands Art School. Please include 1-3 photos of your work, and a resume or a link to your website, as well as your contact info.