We offer 2 hour adult art workshop at our Bothell location. We can also come to your place if you have more than 4 participant. We will bring all the materials including easels, canvases, colors, table, and brushes.
- Friends and Family Events either at your place our studio in Bothell
- Two hour start to finish art workshop
- Easy step by step demonstration
- No prior painting experience required
- All high end materials included
Resins have become increasingly popular creative works that are being hung and admired in both contempory and traditional homes. They are powerful pieces that add a depth of colour to any room, even used as an artistic complement to our uniquely Seattle's indoor living spaces.
Creative Hands Art Studio provides this unique workshop enabling the wider public to learn more about this fascinating and complex medium. You may be looking to engage in a first creative experience or want to equip yourself with the knowledge to create a special piece for your favorite room, or you may have ambitions to expand artistically and commercially. All of this is achievable with our workshop.
With her teaching background, artist Rinkle Shah,PhD will guide you through the process of working with resin, providing you with structured learning and the confidence to pursue the use of this medium on your own. You don't have to bring anything. Just join with your willingness to explore.
- 16" x 20" Wooden Panel
- Resin Pouring Material
- Lots of colors to choose and create Mixes for your artwork
- Use of Gun Torch and Gloves
- Curing time of 24 hours and pick up of your Resin Artwork after one day of the workshop
This class offers in depth knowledge and hands on experience throwing on the pottery wheel. You will learn basic skills of wedging clay, centering, raising and shaping basic forms. Step-by-step demonstration allows students to familiarize with the wheel and able to sit down and go through the process of throwing. All materials, tools and supplies will be given to use in the studio. You get to take home your very own handmade pot.
What to expect:
- First fifteen minutes of the class: Introduction on clay, tools and how to use the pottery wheel demo.
- Following 90 minutes: Hands-on working time for all students
- Last fifteen minutes: Cleanup time for everyone and take home a unique ceramic piece made by your own hands.